who wore it better
There is no contest. It’s Tom.
my cousin is having brain surgery tomorrow and my grandma called her and in the middle of the conversation she said “i believe you are going to a better place” and “i will miss you when you’re gone”
good words of encouragement grandma
kadsjfdsklf the new doctor who was so good ajdfkldsf but i’m going to wait ‘til tomorrow to post anything about it to save people from spoilers
my friend thinks my dog coco
looks like stella luna
so he calls her and my other dog (chaos) bats
yesterday i sent him this:
“omg i found a pic of chaos as a puppy”
and he responded, “Aw haha it’s so cute! THE BAT”
then i sent him the full picture
IT’S ACTUALLY A BAT SIKE
Facts on Schipperkes
- The Schipperke originated in the Flemish provinces of Belgium.
- This breed is not derived from the Spitz or Pomeranian, but in fact a Sheepdog called the Leauvenaar.
- Leauvenaars were 40 pound dogs around in the mid-19th century and were used for herding sheep in the neighborhood of Louvain, and from these both the Schipperke and the Groenendael have descended.
- Schipperke is Flemish for “little captain” and is actually pronounced “sheep-er-ker.”
- They come in an assortment of colors; Black, White, Chocolate, Cream, Blue, Apricot, Black and Tan, Fawn, Grey, and Red.
- Known for a stubborn, mischievous, and headstrong temperament, it also chases small animals. The Schipperke is sometimes referred to as the “little black fox”, the “Tasmanian black devil”, or the “little black devil”.
- They are naturally curious and high-energy dogs and require ample exercise and supervision.
- Schipperkes are very smart and independent; and sometimes debate listening to owners, instead choosing to do whatever benefits them the most.
- First-time dog owners would be well advised to familiarize themselves with the breed prior to purchase.
- Schipperkes require training and a secure, fenced-in space to run.
- They are formidable barkers and can be aggressive with other dogs.
my favorite hobby is calling people out on using dane cook jokes in real life conversation
Lord of the Rings - Legend of Zelda.
Um Shadowfax would definitely have a full carrot bar at all times. He is the Lord of all goddamn horses, Epona’s got nothing on him.